Wednesday, June 1, 2011

162

Intake:
Metamucil 45
Cocoa Powder 20
Brown Sugar 60
Oatmeal 150
Apple 65
Protein Powder 110
Orange Juice 100
Corn on the Cob 155
Butter 50
Large Pickle 16
Applesauce 50
Wheat Bread 60
Marzipan Cake 270
Muscle Milk Bar 150
Chi Tea 78
Broccoli 31
Consumed
1410
Burned
Run & Weight lifting 246
I am pretty Proud of today! I wish I hadn't snitched cake at work but I didn't each very much I use a calorie calculator on livestrong.com and I didn't go over my calories on that plan.  Didn't do the whole negative calorie thing but.... oh well maybe I will stick to the livestrong plan for a bit and see how it works.  I did really good with the vegetarian thing today. No cheating! I'm sure I had milk and eggs in that cake and the chi tea late thing I had.  But like I said I haven't given up eggs and milk yet.  I think I might try it when I go back to school and I am in more control of what I eat.  My workout wasn't all that great.  I did weight lifting today which I haven't done sense I took a class in high school. I have definitely lost a lot of strength and I was really shaky.  I just wish I could have done more of a workout like yesterday where I burned 700ish calories oh well. Tomorrow I have to get up pretty early if I want to make it to the gym or I have to go after work which will probably be much harder.
My body is feeling pretty good right now and I think it has to do with the vegetarian diet. I know I am only 2 days into it but is it possible to start feeling results this soon?  Or it could be because I had eaten so much over the weekend that my body is trying to tell me how much happier it is when I feed it good things and exercise it. ha? 

No comments:

Post a Comment