Tuesday, June 7, 2011

160

Goal (300)

Orange
Ritz (70)
Cottage Cheese (80)
Corn
Honey Dew
Taste of Apple Juice (44)
Sushi (449)
Raspberry Sorbet (80)
little bit of Sour patch kids (35)
TOTAL: (758)
Exercise
Assembling Work 3 hours (-435)
Net = 323

So I went over my goal of 300 calories today! However compared to how I have been eating today was a pretty good day for me and I expect to see my weight go down tomorrow or at least hover at 160.  Personally for me the daily intake that SGD requires is pretty low but it helps me have a low goal so that when I do mess up my goal it isn't bad because its still a good calorie intake.  I wish I could have had a negative net calories but oh well and I wish I would have had time to go to the gym today but I had an eyelash extension appointment and didn't wake up early enough to get there and get to work on time.
Excuses Excuses. I need to stop using excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment