Friday, June 3, 2011

Period

So I started my period today which made my weight way high! I got mad at my dad yesterday and I ate cake because I was upset. Cried myself to sleep. Woke up with puffy eyes. Cried some more. Went out to eat for my grandmothers birthday cheated on my vegetarian deal. My food had bacon and turkey. I was also pissed about that and I felt pretty sick afterwards.  The thing that makes me mad is that I could have ordered something else or even fish which I do eat.  I have no will power.  I just need to buck up and tell my parents I just didn't want to tell them at lunch with 14 other members of my family around.  Because I'm sure they will make a big deal about it and I'm not ready to share it with everyone yet then I went to work which was pretty stressful and hard laborious day.  I have cramps like no other. Came home had a bubble bath and watched Funny Girl.  I don't even remember what I consumed I am upset and pissed and I blame my stupid monthly womanly hellish occurrence.  So.... I hate to disappoint all of you out there reading my blog which is a whopping 0 people. But I also hate that I have disappointed myself.
I am going to do the Skinny Girl Diet starting Monday.  I hope it will help me get out of this funk.
I'm going to bed today was a big FAIL! Tomorrow is a new day.  I hope I wake up refreshed and happy!

1 comment:

  1. Well now you have 1 follower :) and I've provided a link on profile in 2 different pages so I'm sure you'll gain more followers in no time.

    I hate when my period comes, I always gain at least 2 pounds. It sucks, but it only lasts a week!

    ReplyDelete