Saturday, June 11, 2011

158

Wahoo! This weight is a victory for me. I haven't ever seen this weight before. I have always made it down to 159 and then I gain and stay between 160 and 165 which is my comfort zone. I am so happy to see this number! I know it's still a lot of weight and that I still have a long journey ahead of me but. I am happy to see it :)
Intake
Apple
Corn Chex (240)
Sugar (140)
Skim Milk (80)
Vegetarian Burrito (456)
Popcorn (31)
Skim Milk (80)
Chocolate Chip Cookies (892)
Pretzels (110)
I don't even want to add this up!
Burn
Running and Elliptical (-456)
So I ate way to much cereal for breakfast and way to many cookies tonight. I feel sort of sick and I'm afraid I might gain tomorrow morning. I don't want to go to the gym tomorrow and I am feeling unmotivated. I have been working 7-12 hour shifts this week and I am exhausted! I am hardly home and my body is drained!  I want to hang out with this guy who is so sweet to me but I keep having to cancel because I am so exhausted.
Question..... So I don't mean to sound conceited or stuck up but I think I am a pretty good looking girl and this guy I am liking is... well... Lets just say I am probably out of his league.  But I still find myself attracted to him even though I know I can do better. What do you think about pretty girls being with uglier guys? I mean he treats me so well and is so concerned and real with me.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh.
    To be honest, I suck at anything related to relationships as I'm single and WANT to stay that way, which is ironic because it's my ex that made me not want to eat chocolate so much and become a vegetarian. She also dislikes pizza. She's inhuman. I wish I can give up pizza >_<
    Other than that! Good job! 158 :D You'll soon be seeing the low ends in no time! <3 wish you luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete