Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fast Sunday

So I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with the LDS religion. But on the first Sunday of each month we are asked to fast 2 meals and give the money we would have spent on those two meals to the church so they can help feed people who are hungry and poor.
So today I am fasting.  My stomach growled all the way through church and I can't wait until 5 when I get to eat dinner.  However it's nice to know that it will be really hard to mess up my calorie intake today because I haven't eaten 2 meals. 
Tomorrow I am starting the SGD (Skinny Girl Diet) with a few girls who's blogs I follow and I am way excited. This is what the SGD is.
I really like that you can eat as many fruits and vegetables as you want.  And if you mess up and go over your calorie intake for the day you are able to exercise off the extra calories which is good for those of us (me) who tend to forget they are dieting or get unmotivated in the middle of being really faithful to my diet. 
I have never done this diet before has anyone out there done it before? What results did you get?
By the way my name isn't Megan Winters my real name is Kambree but I made a fake profile because I don't really want people who I know following me and knowing how I feel about my body and stuff.  Isn't it strange how we are so comfortable with sharing our insecure thoughts with strangers but not with people who we love or who know us. 
Maybe that's just me.  Anyways I hope you are all having a great Sunday and it's so great to have followers! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment