Thursday, June 9, 2011

160/159

Goal (500)
So I woke up this morning and weighed in at 160 but then ate an orange drank some water went to the gym and weighed in again at 159.  I know that's normal. Anyways.
Intake
Ritz Crackers (70)
Cottage Cheese (80)
Spaghetti noodles (210)
Parmesan cheese (37.5)
Honey chex cereal (l20)
Skim Milk (80) (1
Flan :( my bad (457.5)
Orange, Corn, Honey Dew, Tomato
1hr. Running and Biking (-457)
Net 598
only 98 over
So today was a pretty hard day for me I got up at 6 and went to they gym because I had to be to work earlier then usual. Worked a 12 HOUR SHIFT! I am so so so tired. I felt like I hadn't eaten anything all day and I was starving when I came home so I ate cereal and then I couldn't stop myself and I ate Flan as well. My day would have been perfect if I had just eaten a fruit or something but no... I had to blow it. Oh well, It was a really hard day for me and I really don't feel that guilty because I am so exhausted and I feel like I burned it all off. I guess the scale tomorrow will be the judge of that assumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment