Wednesday, June 8, 2011

159

Goal 400

Intake
Slim Fast Strawberry (180)
Potato (110)
2 White Dinner Roll (220)
I Can't believe it's not butter (60)
Apple, Tea, Cantaloupe, Honey Dew, Corn, Carrots
Total (570)
Burn
Running and Elliptical about 40 min (-547)
Net Calories (23)

Not bad. I am pretty proud of myself today and I want to share why.  So I walk upstairs from my room and I am overcome by the smell of chocolate chip cookies.  I then proceed to have an inner battle with myself (should I just have one? maybe two? I already used all my calories maybe I shouldn't have one). So what did I do? I brushed my teeth and checked my blog for thinspiration.  I am feeling pretty good about it! :) Day three is over now moving on to day four.  I am actually sort of excited to step on the scale tomorrow morning. Wish my luck and I hope you are all having success!

No comments:

Post a Comment