Tuesday, May 31, 2011

164

So I am 4 pounds up from the last time I weighed in.  I'm sure its because I ate so much on my vacation and it's embarrassing how little control I have about what I eat.  That is another reason why I want to become vegetarian is because I will always have to think about what I am eating rather then just eat everything around me.  I had a good workout today and I am going to drink a lot of water today so I'm hoping I can at least lose 2 pounds by tomorrow from water weight and because I was pretty bloated this morning. 
Intake:
BREAKFAST
Fiber Drink  (45)
Mango (135)
Lunch:
Fiber Drink (45)
Salad w/ Nuts (281)
Green Goddess Dressing (230)
Sugar free Applesauce (50)
Wheat Bread (60)
1tbs. Reduced Fat Peanut butter (95)
Dinner:
Sushi (132)
(I already cheated on my new vegetarian diet! grr. I guess I didn't really decide I was going to give up fish but it's disappointing that I couldn't get through one perfect day of being a vegetarian.  I have only decided to give up beef, pork, chicken, and turkey for now.  I hope I can eventually work off the fish, milk and eggs.  But that might not be for a year or so. I guess I didn't exactly cheat but I still sort of feel bad about it)
Salad w/ lots of nuts (300)
Low Fat Ranch (240)
Wheat Dinner Roll (76)
Honey (180)
Butter (69)
Grapes (124)
Exercise: Walk/Run 1 hour (-721)
Consumed: 2272 calories
Net: 1551
So..... Not such a great eating day.  I really want to make a goal to have my net calories be a negative number!  The thing was I thought I was making healthy choices all day but I obviously have a problem with my portion sizes.  I also was being dumb today when I was choosing to eat a bunch of nuts.  I was just so worried about getting my protein in today that I completely forgot how high in fat and calories nuts are.  I think I need to do more research on how to get vegetarian protein but not only from nuts and peanut butter...
I bought some new running shoes today.  I am so excited to use them! They are the new Nike shoes that are supposed to feel like you are barefoot running! I hope it helps my knee not hurt so much when I run!
Anyways I found a quote I like "Excess to XS" Thought it was a good thinspiration quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment