Monday, May 16, 2011

First Check In

Weight 164
Arm 12.5 inches
wrist 6.5 inches
neck 14 inches
bust 36 inches
under bust 31.25 inches
Waist 29.75 inches
hips 37.75
Butt 41.75 inches
Thigh 25.5 inches
above knee 17.25 inches
calf 16.25 inches
ankle 9.5 inches
I'm pretty embarrassed of these measurements.... :(
So far I have had a piece of bread and a mango today.  I plan on going to the store sometimes today or tomorrow and buy some green tea. I want to drink it in the mornings I read that it increases your metabolism and who doesn't need that? I guess skinny people don't but I could defiantly use it.  I went to the gym today ran a mile did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes on a bike.  Then stretched and came home and did sit ups.  Now I need to shower and get ready to go to work.
Wish my luck on the rest of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment