Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fat

I am so uncomfortable in my skin.  I have been trying to eat healthy for the last 2 weeks and I do pretty good all week but then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday roll along and I blow my whole week.  I have been 160-168 pounds for the last two years and its way to much weight!!! I need help and I would love some support. I am keeping myself anonymous (no my name is not Megan Winters)  but I would love your support and tips for losing weight. This is me as of a few months ago but I haven't changed much sense these were taken.  Tomorrow I will weigh myself and measure myself. I'm hoping this blog will help me stay focused!


I am 5'4 my goal is to weigh 120-125 I am hoping to achieve this over this summer. I have 16 weeks until I go back to college and I want to be confident in the way I look and I want to feel good about myself.  I obsess about how i look and I get depressed about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment