Monday, May 30, 2011

New Leaf

So I just got home from vacation and I am feeling way sick! I ate so much! I mean like maybe 2 or 3 weeks worth of food.  I am only going to drink water for the rest of tonight but I am have been thinking about something.  A lot of girls are my school are becoming vegetarians or Vegans. A lot of them have said how much more energy they have and how they are happier and feel healthier.  I think I might want to do this.  I have always loved animals and when I was in Junior High I was a Vegetarian for 2 months or so.  I think what my problem was I was to young to really know what I wanted and I started off to quickly.  I have read up about the Ovo-Lacto Vegetarians.  Which means they don't eat meat from animals but they eat eggs and animal products like milk.  This sounds more reasonable for me at the stage i am at.  I also don't think I will give up poultry just yet.  Not only do I need to ease into this new lifestyle slowly I have to ease my family into it.  We will see I'm still thinking about it I haven't made up my mind yet.  But I am going to try it out for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment